TheVibe.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheVibe.

Music, music, music, and other random things(:

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Favorite Highway..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SmileForTheCamera
Admin
SmileForTheCamera

My Favorite Highway.. Empty
PostSubject: My Favorite Highway..   My Favorite Highway.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:34 am

..is an awesome band!!

With a sound that can be compared to The All-American Rejects, Third Eye Blind, and The Fray, My Favorite Highway's upbeat and melodically driven pop rock has developed into something that the world of pop music hasn't seen for a while.

Two cousins from Fairfax, VA, Dave and Will Cook, formed the band in January of 2005. Members Bobby, and Pat joined the band at a later date, completing the line-up. Great bands are defined by great songs; and in the age of MTV and a constantly changing music industry great songs are hard to come by. It is this groups ability to compose great songs that will define their success. My Favorite Highway has set themselves apart from the mass of indie rock and trendy pop punk bands that occupy the modern rock scene. With a roster of excellent songs and a must-see live show under their belt My Favorite Highway shows unrivaled and unlimited potential that will leave listeners asking, "Where will this band be one year from now?"

Sorry I dont have a lot of information on them!

My Favorite Highway.. DSC_3500copy

I love their songs:

You're Making It Come Alive.
How To Call A Bluff.
Closer.

(they dont really have a lot of songs, they are a fairly new band!)
Back to top Go down
https://thevibeishere.forumotion.com
frencha7xfan

frencha7xfan

My Favorite Highway.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Highway..   My Favorite Highway.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:37 am

I'll check them out Smile BTW I love the picture :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.allbands.zik.mu

My Favorite Highway..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheVibe. :: M.U.S.I.C. :: Pop 'til you drop.-
Jump to: